Had few to none ingredients in the refrigerator.
And honestly it’s too too hot outside, and I am too lazy to fetch food material from market
So did some mix n match
Made grilled paneer, Mushroom in white sauce and penne arrabbiata.
|Ingredients ( for 4 )|
|Hung curd (Yoghurt)||100 gms|
|Kashmiri chilli powder||1 tsp|
|Crushed Dried Mint||1 tsp|
|Mustard oil||1 tbsp|
|Ginger – garlic paste||1 tbsp|
Ajwain ( roasted and slightly crushed )
|Roasted cumin powder||1 tsp|
|Peppers (coloured ) and onions ( cut into cubes )||200 gms|
|White butter ( melted )||50 gms|
|Chaat Masala||1 tsp|
- Cut the paneer into chunky cubes.
- Sprinkle mustard oil
- Make a marination with the ginger garlic paste, salt, chilli powder, ajwain.
- Marinate paneer for at leasta 2 hours for more softness.
- Arrange paneer on a skewer alternating with peppers, onions.
- Cook in a tandoor or on hot grill basting occasionally with white butter.
- I have no tandoor I used a regular heavy pan for grilling effect. Alternatively you can use a electric grill. Arrange along with the pepper, pineapple pieces and onions.